WRQ provides useful information to help users accomplish tasks like these:
- Generate lists of potentially appropriate occupations for individuals with medical or psychiatric impairments
- Generate a list of jobs that best-match a previously held job by an individual with medical or psychiatric impairments
- Structure reasonable accommodations under ADA or ADAAA before returning to work after disabling injury or illness
- Estimate time and expense of retraining for any of more than 2,000 jobs in the PAQ database
- Assess occupational effects of medical impairment: assessing_occupational_effects_of_medical_impairment.pdf
- Use WRQ information to negotiate vocational issues in forensic settings
Data from large-scale studies of WRQ applications are not yet available.
The following applications of PAQ technology are driven by situational
need, scientific logic and the web-based availability of empirical
information resulting from analysis of more than 300,000 jobs in
about 1,500 organizations. We can help design research to validate
hypotheses implied in applications of PAQ/WRQ job information.